Thursday, January 17, 2008

project ideas

I also like the blog idea, how easy it is to express oneself anonymously online, things one could not express in a traditional social setting. Learning to blog, to record events for posterity in a highly visible and anonymous way is a new phenomena I'd like to explore.
Changing the way we pay bills, from driving to make payments to mailing to surfing from the comfort of one's own home to pay the bills.
The changing face of subscriptions: I used to relax in the comfort of my own couch to read a magazine, but now most subscriptions are available online for quick reading between assignments and not a relaxing repose.
I like being able to keep in touch with my friends and family who don't live close by by posting pictures on my myspace page and looking at theirs. The comment features keep everyone abreast without having to travel even so far as my mailbox.

No comments: