Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Final Post

or your final week's worth of blog postings, I would like you to address the following questions. You can make them separate posts, or just one big one--your choice.

1. What interested me the most about digital literacy was its relationship to my everyday life. So many of my english classes center around subjects in the past, I felt that I actually learned about issues and technologies that will be relevent in my lifetime.


2. This class challenged me to re-examine the importance of the internet's subculture. Beyond simply Myspace of Facebook, I've seen how the internet community has grown to have a large impact on the world. Using Windows Movie Maker and Flash also gave me serious respect for the movies and flash games/videos that I watch on the internet.

3. Learning to use both windows movie maker and flash has definitely been my biggest accomplishments. Before this class I has absoultely no experience with either program. Not only did this experience give me new found respect for both programs, butit gave me something I can also put on my resume.

4. I kind of answered this is question 3, but it seems that the importance of being computer literate is becoming more apparent every year. I came into this class only really knowing HTML and microsoft office and now feel comfortable using windows movie maker and the basics of flash.

No comments: