Friday, April 25, 2008

Revised Project Prop

Mock Celebrity Blog that Jumps into Website Start off with the mock celebrity blog that I created for my Creative Project and then remediate the ideas and comments from the celebrity blog into a television clip. This television clip will discuss the most controversial ideas and comments just as the blog did. The fact that it is on television now will allow the audience to be larger and the information to be accessed easier. People could in turn just turn on the television as opposed to typing the address of the site into a search engine. I would use voiceovers to introduce and discuss the clips I am showing. This ties into my interest in a career after Clemson. I worked with this kind of information this past summer and am looking forward to working in this field of study again. This idea is based on the real television shows that celebrity bloggers are starting to get shows on MTV and VH1. Perez Hilton has the most famous one. He remediates his ideas that started on the web into a television show, much in the way I intend to.

I had intended on the television clip but then broadened my horizons to a website. I thought it would be more interesting and it was also something I wanted to learn how to create that would benifit me more. I sitll plan on touching on the same subjects, still having voiceovers (maybe), music and all the juicy gossip.I will focus on the most up to date and scandals celebrity gossip, as most of the celebrity bloggers do. In my last post I was contemplating if the outrageous stories would be the ones to focus on, and I realized that they most defiantly are. People love being shocked and that is what sells. So my mock blog will be as crazy and outrageous as possible, so in turn so will website. To complete this project I am going to have to use google pages or dreamweaver. I used it for my first project in another course and found it easier than other programs I tried to familiarize myself with. I have to get more familiar with is. Also in order to prepare I need to gather clips and present them through real life film rather than just online. Make the stories and pictures come to life.

Time Line: Week After Spring Break: Spend time in lab learning Google Pages and Dreamweaver and researching celebrity gossip Next Week: Putting together clips and adding voiceover and soundNext Week: Edit, finalize, finish clip

No comments: