Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finishing up the Blog :-)

For your final week's worth of blog postings, I would like you to address the following questions. You can make them separate posts, or just one big one--your choice.

1. What has most surprised you when investigating the topic of digital literacy?

2. What has been the most challenging part of this course (and by challenging, I don't mean that you didn't like it, I mean to ask what challenged your previously held notions or beliefs--what made you reconsider something you thought you understood previously.)

3. What has been your proudest accomplishment? What do you know now that you didn't know before? What can you do now that you couldn't before?

4. How will what you have learned here affect your life? (That's the real test of a class, isn't it?)



Although I will say this is class, I want to thank everyone for their hard work and contributions. A discussion-based class depends on its members, and I appreciate everything you've brought to each other and to me.

No comments: